If you are also finding the answer to “Why is my iMessage signed out”. It becomes a common error, you can solve this by following a few steps. Here, we will provide you with methods to sign in back into your App.
It can be some default in your device or any network issues that are showing you the activation errors. As you should wait for 24 hours, sometimes, it takes one year to get activated.
If you are facing the issues of sign in, delay inactivation or can’t connect to the server. Then this would be helpful to you.
Solutions to fix, ” Why is my iMessage signed out”:
Before proceeding to the solution, check whether your device is updated or not, if not so, then first do it. Or other reasons can be happened, as a poor internet connection that you can easily find out or error in the setting of date & time.
Below, we will try all the ideas that will solve the problem:
1. Turn iMessage off/on:
- Open iOS settings & tap Messages.
- Here, toggle off your iMessage.
- Now, turn on Airplane mode & then turn on WiFi.
- Wait for a few minutes, go back to the settings & toggle on iMessage.
- Scroll to the top in the settings & turn Airplane mode off.
- You will get a message that says, ” Your carrier may charge for SMS”, tap OK.
- If you won’t get the message, then repeat the above steps.
This idea worked for many users. So, you can try this, it may be working for you as well.
2. Sign out & Sign in:
- Open the iOS settings & tap Messages.
- Open “Send & receive”.
- Tap on Apple ID & the “Sign out”.
- Turn off iMessage & toggle Wi-Fi off in the settings.
- Wait a few minutes, then go back to the settings & turn iMessage on.
- Again, open “Send & Receive” & Sign in with your Apple ID.
This would work for your iPhone and also helpful to get back on iMessage. Try this one, if options are not available, then move to the next idea.
3. Reset the iPhone:
- Open the iOS settings & tap Messages, then toggle iMessage off.
- Restart your device by pressing & holding the side button & then power off by sliding.
- Wait a few minutes & then turn on your iPhone.
- Go to the settings & toggle iMessage on.
If there is an error in the iPhone hardware or something goes wrong with internal memories or RAM. By turn off the device, it would get some rest and back to the previous condition.
4. Reset Network Settings:
- Open the iOS settings & tap General.
- Find an option, ” Reset”, tap it.
- Then tap ” Reset Network Settings”.
- Here, you need to enter your ” Passcode”
If you are thinking that this step will destroy your data, then you are absolutely wrong. This method will only reset your passcode and all other details remain same.
After doing all the above mentioned steps and you still stick in the same position, then wait for the 24 hours. The company will automatically resolve its trouble. If even after 24 hours again in the same position, then you need to show your device to the nearby service center, experts will definitely set your iPhone.
Having issues related to the iPhone can be solved by own self with some easy steps. But sometimes these ideas wouldn’t work, in that case you need to contact the service center. In this article you have got the solutions to push out the problem regarding, “Why is my iMessage signed out”. We hope your device is started working now. To get any kind of solutions to resolve the issues on the Apple device, please be in touch.