The iMessage has already been popular throughout the world. It has provided many facilities, even the receiver can see the profile pictures of the sender. But many iPhone users are complaining about the issue as iMessage picture is not showing on their device. You may have wrong settings that are resisting it to see the profile photos. Here, you will get all possible solutions related to the above-mentioned issue.
Whatever solution will be provided, you need to follow them carefully, then only you will able to see each others photos. Let’s start one by one with each step. Hope, it will be helpful to you.
Solutions to fix “iMessage profile picture is not working”
Turn “Show contact photos” on
By mistake you may toggle it off, don’t worry with just a few simple steps. You can see the profile pictures.
- Open the iOS setting.
- Here, tap on the Message icon.
- Toggle “Show contact Photos” on.
Now you are able to see the profile picture, if there is no picture, then it would be black on the profile picture space.
If the first one won’t work, then move to the next part. It might solve the issue. You need to change Zoom display to standard display. Zoom display makes icons big in size and it doesn’t show complete options.
- Open iOS settings.
- Tap the “Display & Brightness”.
- Here, find ” Display Zoom”, select the standard mode
In some cases, you need to restart the device after doing the above steps
The contacts hasn’t put profile picture:
This is another case, either the contacts hasn’t put profile photo. Or put it on another contact saved with the same number to avoid duplication. Let’s check them & fix it.
- Open the contacts & then find contact.
- Touch on the Name, where you could set a profile picture.
- Tap on edit presented at the top right corner.
- Choose the option to upload the photo from two options: Choose Photo/Take photo.
- After the selection of photos, tap on the done.
This would definitely work to sort your issue out.
Turn off & turn on contacts:
If all the above mentioned solutions won’t work. Then this is the last one that you can do by yourself.
- Open the iOS settings.
- Touch your Apple ID profile.
- Tap on iCloud option.
- Here, your contacts in green/on, turn it off.
- Then you will get a notification like this, ” What would you like to do with the previously synced iCloud contacts on your iPhone?” Touch on “Keep on My iPhone”.
- After a few minutes, turn it on again. Then again, you will get a pop-up notification, ” Merge” the contacts, touch it.
Now check your iMessage, it would definitely helpful to resolve the issue.
Hey guys, we hope you got the solution to fix the issue “Why iMessage profile picture is not working”. It happens sometimes that iPhone feature can’t be understood by own. Don’t worry, whatever you have problems, we will always provide you the solutions. If still the above mentioned steps won’t work, then visit the nearby service center or can contact them.