New iPhone, excited to use it. But what? iMessage notifications are not working? You were unaware of important meeting notice and missed it, why? As you didn’t get any notification. Feel the air and sort out the issue with simple steps on your iOS.
iMessage notifications are not working? Fix it with the following steps:
If you are using iPhone having iOS 13,12,11,100th then follow the steps and get back your notification sound.
1. Install iMyFone Fixppo iOS System Recovery:
This tool is very helpful to sort out all issues related to iOS. It has proved that this tool gets 100% success from the media.
- Install the tool “iMyFone Fixppo iOS System Recovery” and open it. Then connect your iPhone digital cable. You get three options, select “Standard mode” and next.
- You will get the idea to put your iPhone in DFU mode. Follow them and move to the next step.
- With DFU mode, you can download the latest firmware that suitable for your iPhone, just press the button “Download”.
- Wait until downloading is completed and click on “Start to Fix” and you will see all your issues will be vanished after restarting your iPhone.
2. Turn off Do Not Disturb:
You might have turned on “Do Not Disturb”, as you were disturbed with the notifications. You need to make some changes to fix the issue.
- To disable the “Do Not Disturb”, unlock your iPhone.
- Go to the “Settings”, click on “Do Not Disturb”, disable it.
3. Turn off Bluetooth:
Check the connection of your Bluetooth whether it is turned on or off. If you find it on, turn off to get notifications.
- Open Settings, turn off Bluetooth.
- Or simply you can off Bluetooth at home.
4. Notification settings (sounds, alert):
You were sleeping and don’t wanna any disturbance, what you did? You may silence the notifications and later on, you forget it.
- Go to the “Settings”, open “Notifications”.
- Find “Messages” and then “Sound”.
- Choose “Preferred notification sound”.
- You need to check that you have clicked on “Allow Notifications” and then “Alert”.
5. Turn on recent notifications:
If the above all steps are not working, then this last option may work. Let’s see what is it. You just enable the “Recent Notifications”.
- Open the “Settings” app, and click on the “Touch ID and passcode”.
- Enter your passcode and then find” Find ” ALLOW ACCESS WHEN LOCKED”. Later on, turn on the “Notifications’.
Whether you have any version of iOS, you can try all steps to unlock yours. I know this article will help you to get the notifications.
Let's Connect With Us
Connect With Us and get the latest update on your email inbox