If you are searching for ” How to verify the number with Apple for iMessage”, then before knowing the solutions. You need to distinguish whether you have changed your number or the other reason is that you haven’t verified your number yet.
Wanna know to fix the issue that how to verify the number with Apple for iMessage?
We will deal with both cases one by one, see the steps and try them to verify your number:-
You haven’t verified your number yet:
If you wanna simply verify your number, then with just a few steps, you will reach there. Go to the iOS settings & tap on Messages. Open the “Send & Receive” to change the number.
But, here is the issue that you are using the iMessage and your messages are delivered through iCloud not via your phone number, although you have added your number. If you wanna get the iMessage directly from your number, then make some changes in your Apple device.
- Go to the iOS settings and open the Messages.
- Toggle the iMessage off.
- Turn off your iPhone and wait for 10-15 minutes.
- Turn on iPhone back and toggle the iMessage on, this would restart your iMessage.
The purpose is that by doing on/off App and then device, can send an SMS that is based on activation. When your app will turn on, then go to the iOS settings and tap on ” Send & Receive” includes in the Messages section. Now you will see that your number has verified and messages will start delivered direct from your phone.
You have changed your number:
The second thing is you have an account on the iMessage and now you wanted to change it with the new one. It’s so simple within a few minutes, your phone will get verified. See the below section, a few steps are given that would be helpful to you.
- Insert your new sim in the slot.
- Open the iOS settings and tap on Messages.
- Here, you will have to turn off the iMessage.
- Open”General” and then “Reset”.
- Tap on the “Reset Network Settings”.
- Now, turn off the iPhone and wait for a few minutes to turn it on again.
- Go to the iOS settings and tap on the Messages.
- Toggle iMessage on and this will verify your new sim automatically.
This is how you can change your number with a new one and get back to your iMessage. But, if still you won’t get success, then show your device to the nearby service center.
We have a motive to solve the issues related to the Apple devices. As today, we have given you the best ideas regarding the query that “How to verify the number with Apple for iMessage”. Follow the simple mentioned steps and get verified too soon. If you are new on our site, then fill the subscription form, this won’t be wasted. As much as you keep in touch, we will keep providing you the best solution of every issue for your Apple devices.