How to see timestamps on iMessage Mac?
Texting is easy with iMessage, you can send messages to the other iMessage users or even can send to the non-users too by doing some settings in your iMessage app. Here the question is ” How to see timestamps on iMessage Mac”. I know you can see the time on arrival of a message and at your last received message, but unable to see the time of each message, even it will more difficult to see timestamps when you are using your Mac.
Here Images Credit goes Business Insider
When you are using your iPhone and if you wish to see the timestamp on iOS, it’s all about a single finger. You can see the timestamp of the last received message, and now you are wishing to see the timestamp of a specific message, it’s too simple.
Timestamps on iOS:
- Open the iMessage and then select the conversation which you wish to see.
- Place your finger on the screen in that particular chat room.
- Drag your finger from right to left side and hold.
- You will able to see the time of each sent or received messages, display on the right side, as you can see below.
Timestamps on Mac:
Similarly you can get the answer of your question ” How to see timestamps on iMessage Mac”. It is a little bit difficult as compared to iOS, but as simple as you can’t imagine.
- Open the message app, here is iMessage on your Mac (make sure you have the same wifi connection).
- Open the conversation whom timestamps you wish to see.
- Place your finger on your Mac’s trackpad.
- Hover the mouse pointer on your sent or received message balloon, which you want to see.
- In the same way as in an iPhone, you can see the time and date in a small tooltip type window on the right side, as shown below.
In the same way as in an iPhone, you can see the time and date in a small tooltip type window on the right side, as shown below.
Invitation, but it may happen that the person will deny about your message, that time this trick will help you. Even in some other times too, as you wanna know when you sent or received a message in case you are facing network problem. All over this is a very easy trick, here I’m not hoping that it would work or not, as I’m 100% sure that it is working.
Let's Connect With Us
Connect With Us and get the latest update on your email inbox