To add phone number to iMessage on Mac, you just need to follow the few steps. By adding phone number with iMessage, you can increase your workflow with this on your Mac. Here, you will get the idea that how to add phone number to iMessage on Mac.
How to add phone number to iMessage on mac:
Steps to add phone number to iMessage on iPhone:
- On your iPhone, open “Settings”.
- Here, find “Messages” and then tap on “Send & receive”.
- You will see your Apple ID, if not, then sign in with your Apple ID with tapping on “Use your Apple ID for iMessage.”
- After signing in, search the title ” You can receive iMessage to and reply from” and check that your phone number is selected.
- Now, if you have already signed in with your Apple ID on Mac. You will get a notification on the home screen asking “Do you want to add #### number to iMessage and Face Time.” Click yes and finally you have successfully added your phone number. Turn it on in iMessage on your Mac.
Now, follow few more steps to add phone number on a Mac:
- Once, you have successfully added your phone number for iMessage on your iPhone, you can get messages on your Mac, which can be seen under “Applications”.
- If you have done the section of launching Messages and signed in with your Apple ID. Open “Messages” and select “Preferences”.
- A menu will appear, select iMessage icon, looks like “@” sign.
- Check your phone number on the Mac, whether it has selected or not under the ” You can be reached for messages at:”.
You can add phone number on iMessage and enjoy it’s facility on Mac too. By doing so you can enhance your work field through Mac. Just follow the above mentioned simple steps.