Of course, iMessage is the biggest offer for the Apple users, it is so easy to send or receive texts either with the same Apple users or with non-users too. Now the question arises, does iMessage charges internationally? Scroll down to see the details. We have discussed three points, check it out.
Does iMessage charges Internationally Or Not?
Is iMessage Free internationally or not?
It’s 100% true that iMessage is free internationally. But, here a condition, that the sender and the receiver are using Apple devices, it can be an iPhone, iPad or Mac. If you both are connected through iCloud and an active account holder of iMessage, then it costs no charge.
There can be a case that when you travel across the other countries, then you may get the roaming bills for the data usage. One more case is that the person to whom you wanted to send messages, may not be a user of Apple devices.
From here, again one question arises in your mind that how to know that the iMessage is free or not? Let’s see the next point.
How to know that the iMessage is free or not?
You need not to worry, Apple has already given the solution to check whether the messages are free or not? You can quickly distinguish a iMessage or a Text message. Follow the steps and save your balance.
- Find the “Message” app on your Apple device. Open it.
- You will see a pencil symbol is there for typing, tap on it for the new message.
- Type the Name or Number of the contact to whom you wanted to send messages.
- A list will appear based on your search.
- Here, if you will see the numbers are marked either in blue color or green color.
- If it is blue, then the iMessage is free or if it is green, then the iMessage is not free.
Now, after following the above steps, you may want to filter the Free message and non-free message. We have a solution for this problem too. Let’s see that how to filter the Apple users or non-users.
How to filter the Apple users or non-users?
- Find the ” iOS Settings” on your iPhone or Mac. Open it.
- Find the “Messages” and open it.
- Here, a list with toggles will appear, A “Send as SMS” is there.
- Toggle the “Send as SMS” from on to off.
After getting success, you will only able to send messages to the iMessages users and can save your balance with this feature. With the facility, you will never send charged SMS, even by accidentally.
If you send messages to the other iPhone users, it will free throughout the country. Or if you send a message to the Android users, then the organizer will charge you for text messages.
With the above-mentioned steps, you can find that does iMessage charges internationally or not? If yes, then how to know which contacts may charge and again how to block them to avoid chargeable messages.